- For your safety, all festival-goers are subject to a comprehensive security search.
- Personal chairs are allowed in Joe’s Field only, not in the courtyards. Please do not leave chairs on the field overnight—they may disappear!
- Masking is required in the Hunter Center—regardless of vaccination status. Masking is welcomed throughout the festival.
- No bags over 8″ x 11″ x 4″ are allowed in the museum galleries.
- There will be ADA viewing areas located next to the front-of-house sound tent. Please inquire at the box office.
- Prohibited items: weapons, alcohol, drugs, smoking and vaping gear, flammable material, glass containers, unsealed liquid containers, tents (pop-up or shade), coolers, pets, laser pointers, dinosaurs, glow sticks, totems, and full water bottles. (Note: Empty water bottles are allowed and can be filled for free on-site).
- We prohibit flash photography, cameras with detachable lenses, tripods, selfie sticks, and drones.
- By purchasing a ticket to join MASS MoCA’s visitors, staff, and artists on the museum campus, you agree to follow a Courtesy Code, detailed here.