The safety of our patrons, staff, artists, and local community is our number one priority, as such the below Health & Safety entry requirement will be in place for all FreshGrass festival-goers. Please take a minute to read through and make your plans.
FreshGrass | North Adams COVID-19 Entry Requirements:
- Proof of a full COVID-19 vaccination or negative COVID-19 test will be required to attend FreshGrass | North Adams 2021, for everyone over 2 years of age.
- For patrons who are not fully vaccinated including children under 12, a negative COVID-19 test result must have been obtained no more than 72 hours (3 days) prior to entering the festival.
- Physical or digital proof of vaccination or negative test result is required and will be checked at entry. Please have your ID and one of the below items on hand during entry to comply with COVID-19 entry requirements:
- Vaccination card
- Picture of vaccination card
- Proof of negative test obtained no more than 72 hours prior to your arrival. (Must have your name on it)
- Masks are required for everyone over two years of age while indoors, during the entrance procedures to the festival, and on shuttles. We welcome masks at all times throughout the festival.
- FreshGrass strongly encourages vaccination. The last day to receive the second shot of Moderna or Pfizer, or a single dose of Johnson & Johnson in time for FreshGrass is Thursday, September 9.
- If you have questions about COVID-19 vaccines or to find a vaccination location near you, please visit vaccinefinder.org.
To find a testing location near you, please visit hhs.gov/coronavirus/community-based-testing-sites
If you are unable to follow these new health and safety entry requirements but already bought your festival pass please contact the MASS MoCA Box Office at [email protected] to receive a full refund. We’re sorry to hear you won’t be able to join us this fall.
For questions please contact [email protected] We can’t wait to see you and enjoy a weekend of rockin’ roots and blistering bluegrass in North Adams, Mass.!
–The FreshGrass | North Adams Team