GREAT MUSIC, UPROOTED. JOIN US MAY 19-20 @ THE MOMENTARY!
Set amongst the beauty of the Ozarks, FreshGrass | Bentonville is a two-day, all-ages festival with the best in bluegrass and roots music filling multiple outdoor stages, courtyards, and galleries of the Momentary (exhibitions are always free to view!). Knockout performances and world premieres will be accompanied by fun family-friendly activities, great local food and drink, homegrown retail vendors, artist merchandise, and more.
Festival programming also includes FreshScores, a silent film with original live music; FreshGrass commissions and world premieres; and FreshSongs, premier performances of new music created at The House of Songs for the festival.
FreshGrass | Bentonville is held rain or shine.
Want to stay in the know about all things FreshGrass | Bentonville? Sign up for our eNews today to get updates straight to your inbox!
TWO-DAY FRESHPASS VIP TICKET
$400 VIP FreshPass Adult ($320/Momentary member)¹
TWO-DAY GENERAL ADMISSION TICKETS
$156 Adult General Admission ($125/Momentary member)¹
$40 Children 7—16² ($32/Momentary member)¹
FREE Children 0—6³
FRIDAY GENERAL ADMISSION TICKETS
$87 Adult General Admission ($70/Momentary member)¹
$22 Children 7—16² ($18/Momentary member)¹
FREE Children 0—6³
SATURDAY GENERAL ADMISSION TICKETS
$97 Adult General Admission ($78/Momentary member)¹
$22 Children 7—16² ($18/Momentary member)¹
FREE Children 0—6³
Quantities are limited – reserve your spot online or by calling the Box Office at (479) 657-2335 today! Not a member yet? Join today to enjoy priority access to concerts and member-only events all year long.
¹ Member pricing is for members of the Momentary. Discount will be applied at check out to youth tickets and up to two (2) adult tickets. Each order is limited to six (6) adult tickets regardless of member status.
² Children with a general admission ticket are welcome in the FreshPass VIP Lounge with an accompanying adult with a VIP FreshPass ticket.
³ Children must be accompanied by an adult ticket holder.
The VIP FreshPass includes:
- Expedited entry at check-in
- Two-day access to the festival
- FreshPass VIP Lounge access (inclusive of complimentary food and non-alcoholic beverages)
- Dedicated Main Stage viewing area
- FreshGrass swag bag
- Access to Blake St. Lounge
PERFORMANCE SCHEDULE (MORE ARTIST INFO HERE)
WHAT TO EXPECT
Where is the entrance to the festival?
Entry is located just west of the parking garage, accessible from 8th Street (701 SE 8th Street). Note: this will be the only point of re-entry for those who plan to come and go throughout the festival. Please be ready to show your mobile/printed tickets to receive your FreshGrass wristband along with a valid ID.
What other events will take place?
In addition to live music, festival events include family-friendly artmaking activities, local food and makers market, , square dancing, access to new exhibitions at the Momentary, and more. Feel free to bring your acoustic, non-amplified instruments for informal picking circles and workshops.
What if it rains?
This is a rain or shine event. In the case of severe storms, delays or postponements are possible. In the event of lightning, heavy flooding, or dangerous winds, we will move indoors to wait out the storm. Announcements will be made on location and via the Momentary’s social media platforms. Only in a rare event will a performance be canceled.
Are pets allowed? I’d like to bring my dog on a leash.
No pets at FreshGrass, please. Only certified service animals will be allowed into the festival.
Will vendors accept credit or debit cards?
FreshGrass | Bentonville is 100% cash-less. Please bring your credit and debit cards.
Will there be assigned seating? Should I bring my own chairs or blankets?
We encourage guests who would like to sit to bring their own camp-style folding chairs or blankets (and arrive early!). There will be no assigned seating at the festival, except for a small area reserved for FreshPass and Reverb ticket holders. Spots will be available on a first-come, first-served basis, and will be located behind a standing room only area near the main stage under the Canopy.
How do I get to the festival? Where should I park?
FreshGrass | Bentonville takes place at the Momentary, located at 507 SE E Street.
- Free parking:
- Complimentary parking will be available in a designated lot near the Bentonville Fire Department at 8th & A Street (see Google Maps here). There will be shuttles transporting guests to and from the festival to this parking lot. ADA parking will be available.
- Shuttles will run every 20-30 minutes between 3 p.m. and 12:30 a.m. on Friday, May 19, and between 10:30 a.m. and 12:30 a.m. on Saturday, May 20.
- Paid parking:
- Parking passes to park in the Momentary’s parking garage are available for purchase at $10 per day. Qty is limited.
- Friend and Insider-level members receive free parking in the garage as part of their membership benefit. Advance reservation is required via Box Office at [email protected] or (479) 657-2335.
- The parking garage is located next to the 8th Street Market at 701 SE 8th Street.
- Via bike: Biking is the best way to go! Bicycle racks and valet service will be available right outside the gates along E Street.
- Rideshare and pick-up/drop-off locations can be found along 8th Street.
I purchased a parking pass for the garage, How will I receive it?
Parking passes will be sent via email upon time of purchase. Be ready to show either a printed or digital copy of your parking pass upon entry to the garage. Difficulty locating your parking pass? Please contact the Box Office at [email protected] or (479) 657-2335.
Can I bike or walk to the festival?
We highly encourage biking or walking to the festival. There will be a bike valet outside the gates along 8th Street to park your bikes.
What can I bring into the festival?
- Valid ID and tickets to present upon entry.
- Folding chairs and blankets to use in designated areas at mid-field and beyond.
- Free water stations will be available. Empty plastic water bottles are encouraged to help stay hydrated. (No glass, metal, or opaque plastic containers.)
- Bring your credit or debit cards. The festival is 100% cash-less.
- Rain or shine, the show will go on! Come prepared with your sunscreen, hat, raincoat or a poncho.
- One clear bag no bigger than 12” x 6” x 12”, or a single one-gallon plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar). You may also carry a small clutch purse, no larger than 4.5” x 6.5”, with or without a handle or strap.
- All clear bags and clutch purses will be screened prior to entry. Security has final say on which bags will be permitted.
- DON’T BRING:
- No outside food and drink, large bags, coolers, or ice chests. No pop-up shade tents or umbrellas of any kind.
- No weapons or firearms of any kind are allowed, even if you have a permit. Laser pointers, glow sticks, and illuminating objects are strictly prohibited.
- No fireworks, fuel, or explosive materials of any kind.
- No skateboards, scooters, or wheeled devices other than ADA-compliant transport.
- No kites, frisbees, inflatables, or air horns.
- No illegal substances of any kind.
- No smoking or vaping will be allowed outside of designated smoking areas.
- No pets.
- No posters, signs, or promotional materials. Flyers and other promotional materials cannot be distributed on Momentary property without prior approval.
- Prohibited items will not be admitted or checked. Please leave these items at home or in your locked vehicle.
Are cameras and video recording devices allowed?
Professional cameras, drones, selfie sticks, tripods, detachable lenses, and flash photography are not allowed. No audio or video recording devices. Point-and-shoot cameras are permitted.
We ask that you refrain from using your phones and other devices during the live performances at FreshGrass, as they are disruptive to both patrons and performers. Professional photographers MUST obtain a media pass in advance—email us at [email protected].
For more information visit The Momentary FreshGrass | Bentonville ‘What to Expect’ page here!