We are so close to the start of the hottest music festival of the year in Northwest Arkansas! Are you ready? We are!
Here are a few things you should know before you go:
# 1 – Be Prepared for Entry
Entry is located just west of the parking garage, accessible from 8th Street. Note: this will be the only point of re-entry if you plan to come and go throughout the festival.
Please be ready to show your mobile/printed tickets to receive your FreshGrass wristband along with a valid ID.
Friday at 4 p.m.
Saturday at 11:30 a.m.
Friday at 11 p.m.
Saturday at 10:30 p.m.
No entry/re-entry allowed after gates close
Momentary Members Take Note!
Stop at the membership tent to get your member stamp which provides access to expedited lines for drink service, as well as your 10% off discount on MO Gear at the Festival Merch Tent and at the Momentary Shop. You’ll also have the chance to enter to a members-only prize giveaway!
# 2 – What to bring (and not to bring)
- Valid ID and tickets to present upon entry.
- Folding chairs and blankets to use in designated areas at mid-field and beyond.
- Water stations will be available. Empty plastic water bottles are encouraged to help stay hydrated. (No glass or metal containers.)
- Bring your credit or debit cards. The festival is 100% cash-less.
- Rain or shine, the show will go on! Come prepared with your sunscreen and raincoat or a poncho.
NOT TO BRING:
- No outside food and drink, large bags, coolers, or ice chests. No pop-up shade tents or umbrellas of any kind.
- No firearms, knives, weapons, chains, spikes, and sharp or pointy objects are allowed. Laser pointers, glow sticks, and illuminating objects are strictly prohibited.
- No fireworks, fuel, or explosive materials of any kind.
- No kites, frisbees, or air horns.
- No prohibited substance of any kind.
- No smoking or vaping will be allowed outside of designated smoking areas.
- No pets
PHOTO & VIDEO:
- We ask that you refrain from using your phones and other devices during the live performances at FreshGrass | Bentonville, as they are disruptive to both patrons and performers.
- No professional cameras, drones, selfie sticks, tripods, detachable lenses, and flash photography allowed. No audio or video recording devices.
- Point-and-shoot cameras are permitted.
Prohibited items will not be admitted or checked. Please leave these items at home or in your locked vehicle.
Note: To help protect artworks on-site, strollers, folding chairs, large bags and backpacks are not allowed inside the galleries. Strollers and chairs will not be permitted in some venues.
# 3 – Where to park or drop off
FreshGrass | Bentonville is held at the Momentary (507 SE E Street) in Bentonville, Arkansas.
- Complimentary parking will be available in a designated lot near the Bentonville Fire Department at 8th & A Street (see Google Maps here). There will be shuttles transporting guests to and from the festival to this parking lot. ADA parking will be available.
- Shuttles will run every 20-30 minutes between 3 p.m. and 12:30 a.m. on Friday, May 20, and between 10:30 a.m. and 12:30 a.m. on Saturday, May 21.
- Parking passes to park in the Momentary’s parking garage (located right next to the festival entrance!) are available for purchase at $20 per day. Passes must be purchased in advance online here. Qty is limited.
- The parking garage is located next to the 8th Street Market at 701 SE 8th Street.
By bike: There will be a bike valet available near the main entrance to the festival.
Rideshare and pick-up/drop-off: Located off 8th Street next to the parking garage and 8th Street Market.
# 4 – Don’t Miss a Thing!
There are two ways to stay in the know throughout the festival:
- Follow the Momentary Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter feeds
- Receive announcements straight to your phone and we’ll keep you updated all weekend. Text FRESHGRASS to 773.770.4377.
# 5 – Schedule & Maps
Hour-by-Hour schedule can be viewed here! You can also save the schedule images to your mobile device for easy reference.