Ready to eat and shop your way through the festival? The 2022 vendor list is here!
Food: Friday 4 to 10 p.m. | Saturday 11:30 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Makers: Friday 4 to 9 p.m. | Saturday 11:30 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- The Momentary Food Truck: a delicious take on Ozark street food
- Onyx Coffee Lab: award-winning café and roastery specializing in coffee
- Gary’s Concessions
- V&A’s Tasty Treats: your classic fair food
- Food Truck de El Chefe-Mexican Cuisine: known to have some of the best birria in town
- Southern Sippin’: lemonade made fresh to order!
- The Pizza Spot: New York-style pizza slices
- RubItSnout: signature dry rubs, gourmet pork rinds, and smoked mixed nuts
- Umami Bites: bold, delicious flavors in each bite
- Yellow Frisbee Bakery: Artisan breads and pastries
- Baker’s German Roasted Nuts: gluten free and vegan
- Angie Kay + Co: custom drinkware, home decor, t-shirts, sweatshirts, and much more!
- Picto Kits: one-of-a-kind educational art kits
- Norma Jean’s Soap Co.: handmade bath & body products
- Apsara: vintage-inspired and contemporary organic cloth clothing
- Soundscape Studio: data visualizations of music scores
- The Little Candle of NWA: 100% Soy Candles
- Urban Beginnings: homemade children’s clothing and gift
- Matt Ferree Studio: Oklahoma-based artist
- BohoMiniMod: handmade jewelry
- Dirty Hippie Laundry: handmade tie-dye shirts, leggings, hoodies, and more!
- TableTopDesignCo: apparel for all, home decor, stickers, prints, jewelry, cups, and candles
- Caston Craftwork: wood decor and other creations
- Bisoxual: socks
- Harvest Goods Co.: handmade embroidery kits and patterns
There are also plenty of food options inside the gates, as well as several options in the area around the Momentary.
- The Meteor Cafe: Bentonville’s premiere bicycle cafe—serving coffee, food, wine, and bikes under one roof.
- Airship Coffee: cozy neighborhood coffee bar
- Table at the Station: American classics with a unique twist
- Crêpes Paulette: sweet & savory handheld crêpes
- Visit 8th Street Market, located just east of the Momentary’s campus. Some of our favorites include:
- Visit Bentonville’s Dining Guide