How much are tickets?
- Please see the Tickets page for current pricing.
- Please note: This is a rain-or-shine event; there will be no refunds.
Where does FreshGrass take place & how can we get there?
Can I volunteer at FreshGrass?
What about biking to the festival?
- Located right off the Razorback Regional Greenway, we highly encourage biking or walking to the festival.
Can I bring my kids, and do they have to pay?
- Children are welcome, and admission is free for those 6 and under with an accompanying adult. There is a reduced price for kids 7–16.
Where will I stay?
- There are many lodging options, including campsites and nearby hotels.
What can I bring into the festival?
- YES: valid photo ID, empty water bottles, blankets, folding chairs
- NO: Firearms or weapons of any kind; Cigarettes, e-cigs, or vape pens. The event is non-smoking; alcohol
Are cameras allowed at FreshGrass?
- PERMITTED: Polaroid, SLR, point and shoot, pocket and phone cameras for personal use
- NOT PERMITTED: flash photography, tripods, detachable lens over 120mm, all video
- We ask that you refrain from using your phones and devices during the live performances at FreshGrass, as they are disturbing to both patrons and performers. Long lenses and tripods are not permitted. Since there is no bag check, you should leave your long-lens cameras and tripods locked in your car for safekeeping. Professional photographers MUST obtain a media pass. Email us at [email protected]
What if it rains?
- It is a rain or shine event.
Can I submit my band, comedy act, or artwork for consideration?
- Thank you for your interest. We are not currently accepting submissions for the festival. However, click here for our FreshGrass Awards page for information on how your band might win a chance to participate in FreshGrass.
I’m a journalist on assignment. How do I obtain a media pass?
- We’d love to have you! Email your request to [email protected]
Can I share my festival pass with my friends?
- No, a festival pass is for you and you only. It is not to be transferred between different people attending different days. The day pass is meant for a single day guest.
I’m a vendor and want to participate. What do I do?
- Tell us who you are, what you do and why we’ll love it. Email your request to [email protected]